What can I learn from the above data?
• Out of 100 executives, 60 have moved in the last 12 months (1 a week);
• Scheduling weekly or monthly alerts will keep you current.
How are 60 moves a year within 100 executives possible?
• Executives serve on average 5 years in the same company;
• Thus, out of 100 executives, 20 quit (100/5) a year and 20 new ones join replacing them;
• Executives get on average promoted after 4 years to new roles;
• Out of our remaining 80 executives, 20 are promoted a year (80/4).
These averages vary per industry and country